tisdag 28 april 2009

Operating instructions

For a very long time, it seems like forever actually, I thought that a user's manual wasn't included in the package that I call me. Several times people have tried to come across my handbook, unsuccesfully. They have searched without finding, they have looked but not seen.

The operating instructions of a thinker/maniac is not easy to figure out. Which buttons to push and which to not. One will need to know when to ask and when not to ask. When to hug it out and when to stay away. And now, I have come across someone that already had the manual for me in his right pocket. And he can read it too. A person that touches me in ways I didn't know I liked. A person that talks to me in ways I didn't know I wanted to be spoken to. He picks up groceries that I would have bought myself and recommend books to me that I should have read a long time ago. Whithout trying. My thoughts about litterature as well as the oil-industry, relations, too heavy luggage and flying without wings has always been for me and my close friends only. Until now.

How can he know what I need when I don't?

How can he be calm when I'm not?

How can he stay when I will not?

Who sold him the manual on e-bay and how much was it?

Can I buy it and figure myself out the way he has?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar