tisdag 31 mars 2009

Von Oreda goes international

So, after roughly speaking ten thousand of those "start writing in english you stupid fuck"s I have finally decided that I will stop being a stupid fuck and give also my non-swedish-speaking friends a chance to get enlighted, annoyed, or what ever you people tend to get when reading my somewhat confused thoughts. Since I now have to translate them into something else than the tounge given to me by my mother, the risque of confusion might become even higher. But since I like to play it high and like it even more to get myself out on water way to deep, I think that it will work out just fine.

It came to my knowledge the other day that it also should be of my interest to make money of these confusions. I was sent an e-mail of which the purpose was to encourage me to put some ads for some products/services/stuff-that-one-is-supposed-to-spend-money-on up on my blog. From whom? I cannot say, but they seemed to think that they could figure out exactly who you people are that take interest in my life and what kind of stuff that you would be willing to spend your money on. I see two enormous hatches here.

One. My will to represent or get connected with a company/product/thing-ish that I don't even get to know what it is before it turns up on my page. Apparently they think that I must be stupid. Random ads rolling around at the right side of my page at all times? Give me a brake.

Two. Even if I could trust in the advertising company to not post any ads that would offend me, piss me off or annoy me, I would not for one second believe that this company, or any company, in any leagal way could caracterize my thoughts and the personalities of the people that choose to read them so well that they could confront me with ads that would be appealing to you. They would probably work in some form of generalizing way that would have me end up with ads for weight-loss (Frugan - Female, 26 years of age), H&M (Finnen - Female, 26 years of age), and muscle-gainers (Riddarn - Male, 31 years of age). If they only knew that Frugan is naturally 37 kg fo life, Finnen one of the most well dressed I know (and at the same time smart enough to know how H&M produces their garments) and that Riddarn uses his skateboard, snowboard and bike (and ONLY his skateboard, snowboard and DH-bike) to stay in shape. If they were really good at their jobs and presented me with ads for white horses, jobs in remote parts of the world and time-machines, then I might be interested. Until then, I will not quit my day-job for this.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Men du, jag är inte den som är den. Jag kan lägga på mig lite kilon om du skulle vilja finansiera bloggen med bantningsreklam.

    /Hästens år!

    SvaraRadera
  2. ooh, english. since i never speak any swedish these days anyways it seems like this internalization of my favourit blog is just fine. and i am very coriuos about what ads i would find? facebook think i need an italian girlfriend...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Facebook keep asking me what kind of mother I am. Don't really know how I am supposed to interpret that?

    SvaraRadera